Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I need help

Hi. My name is The DP and I recently purchased Jimmy Buffet's "Songs You Know By Heart."

I'm not sure why I did it. I'm not particularly a Jimmy Buffet fan. But dear Lord, I know everyone of those songs on that album. It's like some taunt with that album title.

"You know you want to buy me. You know all these songs already. You just try to hide it from your hipster friends. You think you're all indie rock, listening to Swedish pop. No you're not my friend. You're just a poser Florida refugee in the Nation's Capital. Margaritaville comes on in a bar and you start singing. You can order a cheeseburger in paradise with your eyes closed. You have spent three lonely days in a brown ugly haze"

I'm sure there's a woman to blame for all of this.

But it's my own damn fault.

No comments: