Monday, January 5, 2009

Teasers

Hey there and Happy New Year!

I'm sitting on some really good stuff right now. We got a pretty solid, unexpected interview coming down the pipe. And some new, never before heard music as well. But all in due time.

I'm kind of at a blank right now for new music. It seems everyone took the last two weeks off, and I've resorted to reading random blog posts and then forgetting to get the music.

And damnit, eMusic keeps wanting me to download weird country music.

But Auld Lang Syne man! Suggest something for me to listen to.

2 comments:

Adam said...

A.C. Newman's "Get Guilty". Comes out in a few weeks but Matador already sent me it digitally. Quite good.

I'm very much looking forward to the new Animal Collective, "Merriweather Post Pavilion", too.

Zak Champagne said...

I miss your blog...

listen to Bon Iver's Blood Bank EP. Incredible