Sunday, January 4, 2009

We Get Letters - Updates from Kristin Andreasssen

Kristin Andreassen, who we interviewed earlier last month, sent over a letter about her song of the month club and the rebroadcast of her November 2008 performance on A Prairie Home Companion.
Happy New Year!

One or two of the songs I sang on A Prairie Home Companion are going to be re-broadcast this weekend (January 3-4) as a part of their 2008 Rewind show. Isn't that cool? So if you missed the live version in November you could check it out. See www.prairiehome.org for stations and broadcast times.

Also, remember that song-of-the-month-club idea? Well, I've got it sorted out and you can sign up any time.

I'm calling it the Second Saturday Songs Club because I'm going to release at least one new song on – bet you can't guess when – yep, the second Saturday of every month. Starting February 14th. (Valentine's Day -- ahh... what a great present for your loved one. I'll make it a love song I promise ;-).

Click here to find out more.

I think that's all there is to report right now.

- kristin

Kristin also has some tour dates coming up from New York all the way up into New England. So if you can, drop in and see her.

No comments: